What Makes E-Z Flex II Different Than
Other TMJ Treatments & Jaw Motion Devices?
E-Z Flex II is designed specifically for treating TMJ symptoms and TMJ disorders by targeting the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and surrounding jaw muscles. The unique use of flexible tubing and an air pump provides therapeutic passive motion to the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) that is gentle, safe and easy to use with total control by the user.
E-Z Flex II is unique and offers great advantages over other exercise devices:
- Air cushioned force is safe, gentle and flexible.
- Safety stops enable controlled progress toward improved jaw opening and function.
- Modified syringe hand pump allows user to have hands in a relaxed natural position away from the mouth during use.
- User can visually measure progress while using the device providing immediate feedback and control.
- Sustained stretch can be achieved without pressing on hand pump.
- Jaw muscle strengthening, with closure against gentle resistance can be performed by removing elastics.
- Unique system of elastics permits control of jaw muscle toning. The more elastics that are removed, creates greater resistance to jaw closure, permitting a controlled progression of toning the muscles of the jaw.